Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives - LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Good afternoon,

It is apparent that you all are against single member districts. I live in Lochloosa, a far cry from Gainesville. We like to have our freedom out here and don't approve of the BOCC’s reckless spending. We want to have someone like us represent us. Not someone from Gainesville. Put yourself in our shoes for once. We work hard, we pay ridiculous taxes on our properties so you can spend money on drug infested homeless camps like Grace. But my dirt road has not been graded and we are forgotten about here. It is not fair to us and we want one of our own people to represent us in the commission.

Please reach out and thank you for your time,

Concerned lochloosan.

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER