Good afternoon,

It is apparent that you all are against single member districts. I live in
Lochloosa, a far cry from Gainesville. We like to have our freedom out here
and don't approve of the BOCC’s reckless spending. We want to have someone
like us represent us. Not someone from Gainesville. Put yourself in our
shoes for once. We work hard, we pay ridiculous taxes on our properties so
you can spend money on drug infested homeless camps like Grace. But my dirt
road has not been graded and we are forgotten about here. It is not fair to
us and we want one of our own people to represent us in the commission.

Please reach out and thank you for your time,

Concerned lochloosan.