Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives - LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Good morning Latoya.

I am following up on my request to meet with Marihelen regarding housing
for adults with disabilities. I will be out of town the last few weeks of
April, but I am available through mid next week and then again after May
8th.

Let me know what dates might work best for Marihelen's schedule.

Thanks so much for your assistance arranging a meeting.

Best regards,

Trish Thoburn
352-339-6278