This week at Good News Arts🎨 + April through June Workshops ANNOUNCED!

What’s going on at Good News Arts This Week!

Free Community Events:

Upcoming free community events:

Free community events are open to all ages and times for us to connect while being creative!

April through June workshops OPEN for registration!

All materials provided for all workshops, all ages welcome, and all levels of proficiency welcome!

*Good News Arts Members and their families at the $25 level can attend workshops for free - to learn about membership and become a member please follow this link: https://www.patreon.com/goodnewsarts?fan_landing=true.

CLICK HERE to REGISTER

Upcoming workshops:

  • Saturday, April 20th - 12pm - Cyanotypes on Fabric and other materials

  • Monday, April 22nd - 6pm - Faux Stained Glass with Bonnie

  • Saturday, April 27th - 12pm - Book Binding Techniques

  • Saturday, May 11th - 12pm - Mother’s Day Cards (With paper marbling techniques)

  • Saturday, May 18th - 12pm - Block Party with Heidi

  • Saturday, May 25th - 12pm - Charcoal Drawing and Still Lifes

  • Saturday, June 1st - 12pm - Gel Printing

  • Saturday, June 22nd - 12pm - Bookbinding Techniques

CLICK HERE to REGISTER

Registration open Summer Arts Camp:

Are you interested in supporting the work we do?

There are many ways to support Good News Arts to help us keep our programming running and keep our cost to our community low - if you are interested in supporting us in any of the following ways please email us at [log in to unmask]:

  • Financial Sponsorship (Workshops, Exhibitions, Programming and more)

  • Board Service

  • Volunteers

  • Studio Key Holders

  • Teaching

  • Membership

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER