Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. TVEyes Mail

TVEyes Trial

TVEyes makes television and radio from around the world searchable.

Schedule a Demo

Your Sales Representative

Jamie Bean

(203) 254-3600 x340 [log in to unmask]

Please find below links to recent broadcast news stories mentioning your Organization.

Click Schedule a Demo to learn more.

Media Alert - Alachua County Commissioners - NBC 9

Play

Alachua County Commissioners on NBC 9 - Gainesville, FL

iCrime With Elizabeth Vargas

4/9/2024 5:03:56 PM

sheriff's office department of the jail without lawn and first-degree murder charges alachua county commissioners are holding a public hearing about redeveloping a gas station that causes but neighbors say our major traffic issues as a 4 p.m. the board of commissioners, we're still discussing the chevron on newbury n't our roads.

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER