Error during command authentication.

Good Morning,

I am sending you this advance copy of the letter for your county's 911 fee disbursements; please see the attached PDF file.

PLEASE NOTE: The original hardcopy of this letter will be mailed with the warrants or direct deposit information. Please allow a few days to receive these disbursements.

If you have any questions, please call me or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Victoria Holmes | Accountant III Division of Telecommunications (850) 922-7445 (Office) Florida Department of Management Services We Serve Those Who Serve Florida . . . How Are We Doing? Click Here to Take the DMS Customer Satisfaction Survey The information contained in this e-mail and accompanying attachments may constitute agency cybersecurity information, collective bargaining strategy, attorney work product, or other confidential information that would be legally privileged and exempt from disclosure as a public record. The information is intended only for the addressee(s) indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or by calling (850) 544-8111 (Office). Additionally, please note that Florida has a very broad public records law. Unless expressly exempt, this or any other written communication with the agency may be subject to public disclosure.

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER