Error during command authentication.

Hi fellow CC volunteers!
I am attaching the most recently edited (final) itinerary prepared by Jon Rehm for the CC  next Wednesday, 4/17.

We have seven rounds of play this year-- with two teams in each of the three competition rooms, and one team taking a written test during each round.
There are five minutes between rounds for switching rooms. Remember we are all on the 2nd Floor of the County Admin building: Competition rounds are in the Board of County Commissioners meeting room, the Grace Knight conference room and in an administrative conference room. (The written test is in a separate area in the admin offices and will be monitored by a teacher.)

We volunteers will be scoring (two scorers paired for each round) in the three competition rooms.  We will also be manning the "sign-in" and snack/water tables in the hallway where Jon Rehm will be set-up as overall scorer.
Sue Hatch is covering media, and planning on some interviewing and taking a few video clips. Randy Batista will also be taking pictures throughout the day.

Any new scorer will be paired with one of us that have scored before for their first round.  We have a few extra folk who can sub and take scorecards to Jon Rehm in the hallway. We can see how it all goes and adjust along the way?

No one has told me that they are tied to a half day, so I have assigned most of us throughout the day.

Volunteer scorer assignments and schedule:
AM-- 4 Rounds--10:10-11:50
PM-- 3 Rounds--1:05-2:30

BoCC Boardroom
AM Scorers: Kathy Funke, Bill Baxter (MariHelen Wheeler observing, rotating in for Bill rounds 3 and 4)
PM Scorers: Linda Lanier, Jim Grantham
Grace Knight Room
AM Scorers: Carla Franklin, Michael Pellett (Jim Grantham rotate in)
PM Scorers: John Shermyen, Bill Baxter
Admin Conference Room
AM Scorers: Linda Lanier, Anne Shermyen (John Shermyen rotate in for Anne rounds 3 and 4)
PM Scorers: Micheal Pellett, Kathy Funke

Sign In** and Snack /WaterTables in Hallway (with Jon Rehm)
8:30-9:00 Anne Shermyen and Sibet Grantham
9:00-10:55 Sibet Grantham
10:55-11:55: Anne Shermyen
1:05-1:55: Carla Franklin
1:55-2:30: Sibet Grantham

   **Any visitor(s), i.e., not in T-shirts or with a name tag, must sign-in and be given a name tag.

Bring your own thermos/water bottle as snacks and water in the hallway are for the students. And, no food is allowed in the competition rooms, just water. Please, if you are willing, wear your CC Tee shirt as it helps us recognize who is who (or we will give you a name tag and the volunteer shirts are blue this year)
Lunch is provided for you on Bo Diddley Plaza thanks to the ACPS.  If you have any allergy or food restriction, please let Jon Rehm (cc'd above) know so that he can inform the food service.

PARKING: The best place is to park at the ACPS district offices:
620 E. University Avenue Gainesville, FL 32607

and walk over to the County Administration building:
  • 12 SE 1st Street, Gainesville, FL 32601

THANK YOU SO MUCH from all of us on the CC Committee!!

Anne

--
Anne H. Shermyen

SolTerra Farm
11715 NW 122nd Terrace
Alachua, FL
386-462-3987

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER