Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dear Marihelen Wheeler,

A few weeks ago, I reached out to you about a research study exploring how elected officials like yourself view the current US elections. I know your schedule is busy, but given your insight and experience, your participation would be incredibly valuable to us. Other participants spend less than 10 minutes answering the survey, and we guarantee that your answers will be fully confidential. We look forward to your participation and learning about your perspective on the current election.

Follow this link to take the survey: Take the Survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://aarhus.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8B7QoOLakVTOPAi?Q_DL=0qsLyhMHZorL1SR_8B7QoOLakVTOPAi_CGC_51HpJ8IRbrG26PT&Q_CHL=email

Best regards,

Martin Bisgaard

[log in to unmask];!!KOmxaIYkRmNA0A!W1s1wAQw83zfK3JySoXqAoCYo0a84DSiFpof5PnG9TRqthFDW4Bjzt6DU7m32eJl7PVrkLSGiBq76aESYdPE00k72XI$">Associate Professor
Department of Political Science
Aarhus University, Denmark
&

Research Affiliate
Institute of Governmental Studies
UC Berkeley, United States

This study has received approval from the Institutional Review Board at Aarhus University (approval no. BSS-2024-004-S1) and is supported by funding from the Independent Research Fund Denmark (grant no. 1028-00219B). If you prefer not to receive further emails regarding this study, you can opt out here: Opt out

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(MARIHELEN-WHEELER,SIGNOFF);