Error during command authentication.

Good morning, MPOAC Governing Board Members and Staff Directors.  To take advantage of having many of our transportation partners and key legislative representatives in the same location, MPOAC Governing Board Chair Uribe and Staff Directors Advisory Committee Chair Hutchinson have requested that our July 25th MPOAC Meeting in Orlando be moved to July 24th in Palm Beach Gardens to co-locate our meeting with the annual Floridians for Better Transportation (FBT) Summer Camp Conference.  You DO NOT have to register for the FBT Conference to attend the MPOAC meeting, but if you do, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to network with other colleagues and Florida Senators and Representatives that shape transportation policy in Florida.  We will have a Joint Governing Board and Staff Directors meeting from 9 to noon on the morning of the 24th.  Later that afternoon FBT will be hosting a Legislative Roundtable that includes those Legislators that were involved in the policy issues that impacted the MPOs and the MPOAC this past Session.

The FBT Summer Camp Conference will be at the PGA National Resort in Palm Beach Gardens.  They have a great hotel rate. But you must register for the Conference to get the rate.  Information is located at the following link.

Save the Dates - Better Transportation

If you plan to attend the MPOAC Meeting but not register for the conference, there are other accommodations nearby.  Below is a list of the closest hotels.  We do not have a block of rooms, but the rates are reasonable. Please let Lisa or me know if you have any questions.

DoubleTree by Hilton

4431 PGA Blvd.

West Palm Beach

(561) 622-2260

2.4 miles from PGA Resort

$142-$160/night

Embassy Suites by Hilton

4350 PGA Blvd.

West Palm Beach

(561) 622-1000

2.4 miles from PGA Resort

$153-$161/night

Hilton Garden Inn

3505 Kyoto Gardens Drive

West Palm Beach

(561) 694-5833

4.3 miles from PGA Resort

$163-$179/night

Mark E. Reichert, Executive Director

Metropolitan Planning Organization Advisory Council

Office: 850-414-4062

Work Cell:  850-545-1890

Personal Cell:  850-556-5751

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER