Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives - LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

Thanks for the links, Jim......... a major developer, a real estate development professional, a major construction company founder, and a real estate/land use lawyer........ with control of the UF Board of Trustees and their 4,000 acres next door to us if the governor signs the budget with the funding for this in it.  What could go wrong.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." ~~Margaret Mead