Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives - LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US

I can't believe the commission is voted to put this back on the ballot when
it was just on there 2 years ago. Do you know how dumb those people
speaking yesterday make black voters seem that that they can't read a
ballot and understand what they're voting for. I never had a flyer in the
mail or sign change my mind on issues. I would be insulted if I was them. I
do not need the City of Gainesville to decide who my county commissioner is
in my district because that's how you all want it to happen the city of
Gainesville runs the whole county because they all align with your
political opinion.  Please give me legit reasons why you are so against
single member districts? We already know what you think about the City of
Newberry we are not helping them anymore. The roads are little literally
falling apart in this county and never see any getting fixed please please
don't tell me to email or you email the public works and send me some list
I've already seen it. Real issues in this county seemed to never get fixed.

Concerned Citizen
Gina Rone