Hi Chuck,

Today, more than ever before keeping your government running in a way that works for employees and residents can be difficult. I thought this article may give you a few actionable ideas you could apply in the current environment.

“5 Key Factors for Government Continuity.”

I’d love to get your thoughts on it. If you are interested in a quick call just reply with a “Yes” and I will give you a call, or else you can call me at my number below

Look forward to hear from you,

Austin Talty
Account Executive
Tel: 800-491-6732 | Cell: 732-403-6506
[log in to unmask] | www.govpilot.com
Book A Meeting Here
GovTech 100 Award Winner Six Years in a row

Austin Talty

Account Executive

Meet with me

GovTech 100 Award Winner!