Florida College Decision Day a Great Success! Celebrating High School Seniors  The Greater Gainesville Chamber Foundation hosted Florida College Decision Day Friday evening, April 5th, at Celebration Pointe. Sponsored by The Florida Lottery Bright Futures Scholarship Funds, this event gives friends, families, and guests the opportunity to celebrate our local high school seniors on their commitments to colleges like Santa Fe College, the University of Florida, The Citadel, FAMU, Johnson and Wales, and the United States Army.  The Florida Lottery kicked off this great event by celebrating two outstanding students who will be receiving Bright Futures Scholarship Funds. The Bright Futures Scholarship program, primarily funded by the Florida Lottery, is a beacon of hope, assisting students in pursuing their postsecondary educational and career aspirations.  Principals and staff from Newberry, Buchholz, and Eastside High Schools took the Florida College Decision Day stage to celebrate with their students as each senior took the stage to share with the Celebration Pointe crowd the next stage in their educational journey.  PK Yonge, Santa Fe, Buchholz, Newberry, and Eastside students received a congratulatory certificate and a pennant from their college, postsecondary institution, or the military. The program ended with Nicholas Blue, an Eastside High School senior, taking the Oath of Enlistment for the United States Army.  Midici provided dinner for our guests, Lavelle Production provided sound, and Elio Piedra entertained the crowd with music.  This was an incredibly impactful night for our students and their families and we sincerely thank EVERYONE who came out and showed their support! VIEW THE GALLERY   Greater Gainesville Chamber of Commerce | 300 E University Ave., Ste 100, Gainesville, FL 32601 Unsubscribe [log in to unmask] Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by [log in to unmask] powered by Try email marketing for free today!