2024 Logo Design Contest! Community Town Hall! 🏳️‍🌈
We're excited to see your submissions!
This year's theme:

Power in Pride

Hurry! Deadline for submissions is Saturday April 13.

$200 Cash Prize for the design selected by PCCNCF for use as our official 2024 Pride logo. This logo will appear on our 2024 shirts, website, and other promotional materials. All submissions become property of PCCNCF.

Submissions must include Power in Pride and Gainesville, FL 2024.

Deadline is Saturday, April 13

For more information, or to submit a design, please click HERE

      🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
This Thursday!

Don't miss this important event!

The Pride Community Center of North Central FloridaEquality Florida and other local LGBTQ+/allied organizations are co-hosting this event at the Hippodrome Theatre (25 SE 2nd Place Gainesville) on Thursday, April 11th at 6:00-8:00 pm (cash bar available for adults 21+ w/ ID).

Leaders will be discussing the ramifications of recently passed anti-LGBTQAI+ laws to educate the community, offer support and build resistance so we can continue to rise together. This panel of experts will provide insight and updates on the legal challenges to the laws and regulations that negatively impact our state, particularly those affecting the transgender community.

YOUR COMMUNITY.
PCCNCF logo
YOUR CENTER.

Facebook
Twitter
Website
Instagram

Pride Community Center of North Central Florida
Pride Community Center of North Central Florida
3850 NW 83rd St Ste 201
Gainesville, FL 32606

Add us to your address book

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 5383, Gainesville, FL 32627

Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday, 9a - 8p
Friday 9a - 5p
And by appointment

Phone: (352) 377-8915
E-mail: pccncf@gainesvillepride.org
Website: www.gainesvillepride.org

Board of Directors:
Tamara Perry-Lunardo, President
Donn Smith-Lopez, Vice President
Sean Ochal, Assistant Vice President
Deb Lewis, Interim Secretary
Kassidy Nelson, Assistant Secretary
Faith Reidenbach, Treasurer
Jennifer Butcher, Assistant Treasure
Aldo Garza, Director
Elena Kalina, Director
Elliot Stephen Moore, Director
Joe Smith, Director

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2024 Pride Community Center of North Central Florida, All rights reserved.
Thank you for being a supporter of PCCNCF

Our mailing address is:
Pride Community Center of North Central Florida
3850 NW 83rd St Ste 201
Gainesville, FL 32606

Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

To unsubscribe from the CHARLES-S-CHESTNUT list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CHARLES-S-CHESTNUT