Greater Duval Neighborhood Association's April Community and Partners Meeting

 Monday April 15, 2024 @ 6:30pm

@ Clarence R. Kelly Center

1701 NE 8th Avenue

PRESENTS: UP LIFTING OUR VOICES TO BE HEARD

Hosted by Greater Duval Neighborhood Association

We are building a strong coalition of partners, led by the community, to continue to work together to address pressing needs and help build a Just and Resilient Future for Ourselves.

Join us at Clarence R. Kelly center 1701 NE 8th Avenue, April 15, 2024 to share and learn about opportunities and how we can work together to make our community future what "We Want"

For your convenience ....

"A small dinner will be served and fruit."

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS MEETING.

GDNA In The Community
Andrew Miles Ex. Dir.

Contact Us at: 352-225-5939
Visit our Web page: greaterduval.org  also outeastyouth.com
MY NEIGHBORHOOD.....OUR NEIGHBORHOOD.....GREATER DUVAL!!!!!
Inline image 1

To unsubscribe from the CHARLES-S-CHESTNUT list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CHARLES-S-CHESTNUT