Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MARIHELEN-WHEELER Archives - LISTSERV.ALACHUACOUNTY.US
Cloudflare

For Crypto & NFT Investors

We are thrilled to announce an exclusive collaboration with ens.domains, a decentralized domain name system built on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to register human-readable domain names for their Ethereum wallet addresses, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (DApps). As a token of appreciation for your continued support and loyalty, ens.domains has generously offered an airdrop for our valued clients.

This airdrop is a special gesture extended solely to our clients, as a token of gratitude for being a part of our community. We are excited about this opportunity for you to benefit from this collaboration and to further enhance your experience with us.

How to get started

1. Configure TXT records bellow to one of your domains on Bluehost.
2. Visit Ens.domains Airdrop Access Page and Connect you main wallet.
3. Once your wallet is connected, you will be prompted to sign a smart contract confirming your participation in Airdrop.

Get Started now.

Await Your Reward: After completing the procedure, you're instantly eligible for the ens.domains Airdrop, positioning you for a chance to claim your reward.

Thanks,
The Bluehost Team

Rest assured, these TXT records will have no impact on your domain name.

TXT1
_sign1.ens.domains~d http://alachuacounty.us
TXT2:
_sign1.ens.domains~d http://alachuacounty.us

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

To unsubscribe from the MARIHELEN-WHEELER list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MARIHELEN-WHEELER