Lauren's Kids
Friends...

We kicked off our 2024 Walk in My Shoes yesterday and the response has been UNREAL.

Lauren is sitting next to me on the bus, lacing up her shoes to get back on the road and log even more miles. Today we’re in South Dade, and we’ll be making our way to Miami and Broward this weekend — come walk with us!

REGISTER TO JOIN US HERE!

Check out these awesome photos from yesterday as we kicked off in the Florida Keys...

I’d be remiss to not thank our INCREDIBLE sponsors fueling our powerful army for change! The generosity of the Ashbritt Foundation, the Miami Dolphins Foundation, the Miami Heat Charitable Fund (Look out for Lauren raising awareness at the game tonight!!), Sixt, and so many others has been UNMATCHED.

I have to get back on the road with Lauren and the rest of the team, but I’ll be back in touch soon. I can’t wait to see you all at one of our stops as we make our way to Panama City! Adding the link below one more time to make sure you all know how to register to join us on this incredible journey!

REGISTER TO JOIN US HERE!

Thank you all for your tremendous support, it wouldn’t be possible without you! (And if you can’t walk with us, check out our livestream at LaurensKidsWalk.org!)

-Ron

Thank you to our 2024 Sponsors!

Walk in My Shoes 2024 Sponsors
Love and Healing specialty license plate

We can help expedite in ordering your Love and Healing specialty license plate when you visit LaurensKids.org/plates. You do not have to wait for your birthday or birth month to order a new license plate!
Lauren's Kids Specialty License Plates

Facebook Twitter Photos YouTube

Join the movement & donate
Lauren's Kids is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, tax I.D. number 26-1252588. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
All content © 2023 Lauren's Kids. All rights reserved.

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Lauren's Kids · 4000 Hollywood Boulevard Suite 677-S · Hollywood, FL 33021 · USA

To unsubscribe from the CHARLES-S-CHESTNUT list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CHARLES-S-CHESTNUT