Hello,

Thank you for the quick response. I am available from 12 pm- 4 pm. Would any time between that work for you?

Thank you,
Carolina Tortorelli

On Mar 25, 2024, at 4:03 PM, Mary Alford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

[External Email]
Any chance we can try for tomorrow?  I have family coming into town for Easter

Mary Alford, PE
County Commissioner, Chair
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st Street, 2nd Floor • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-810-1731 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

From: Rosanelli Tortorelli, Carolina <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2024 2:11:11 PM
To: Mary Alford <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: WUFT TV News Story

Good afternoon,

My name is Carolina Tortorelli and I am a student reporter for WUFT TV with the University of Florida. I wanted to do a story about the pilot housing program for the homeless. I spoke with Anna Prizzia and Mark Sexton last week and they told me you would be a great contact for this story. Would you be available for a very quick interview this Thursday or Friday? I would love to learn more about this project.

I hope to hear back from you soon!

Thank you,
Carolina Tortorelli.

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List