From: Mary Alford <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2024 11:32 AM
To: Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Owner Concern

Good Morning!

A black toy poodle was picked up on Saturday (apparently the pet sitter inadvertently let them out).  His name is Scooby.  The owner is concerned because the dog has a cough - it’s NOT kennel cough - and is under the care of a vet.  They know the shelter is closed today but they wanted to get their dog his cough medicine.

What can I tell the owner?

Thanks!

Mary A

Mary Alford, PE
County Commissioner, Chair
Board of County Commissioners
12 SE 1st Street, 2nd Floor • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-264-6900 (office) • 352-810-1731 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications, including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List