Dear Mary,

I trust this email finds you in good health and high spirits. My name is Luke Tiller, and it's been quite some time since our last communication. I hope life has been treating you well.

I am reaching out to you today with some exciting news from Portadam, a prominent name in flood protection solutions. Over the years, we have been at the forefront of innovative developments, and our latest creation, the Flood Defender, is poised to revolutionize flood defense strategies.

In the face of escalating climate challenges, it has become increasingly crucial to enhance our capabilities in safeguarding communities and infrastructure from the devastating effects of flooding. The Flood Defender not only offers unparalleled speed of deployment but also boasts FM Approval, ensuring it meets the highest standards of reliability and effectiveness.

FM Approval  Highlights:

Proven Track Record with USACE: Portadam has a successful history of collaboration with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), involving cutting-edge flood protection solutions. Our past projects with USACE have yielded positive outcomes, reinforcing our commitment to excellence.

With over four decades of leadership in water control solutions, Portadam has protected facilities, critical infrastructure, and property portfolios from flood damage for numerous organizations, both public and private.

We would be delighted to set up a short webinar meeting to discuss our solutions in detail and address any questions you or your team may have. Kindly let me know a convenient day and time for you, and we will make the necessary arrangements.

Portadam’s full-service offerings include the following:

A best-in-class reusable flood mitigation barrier system that has the following benefits:

Rapid deployment (deployed 400X faster than sand bags (Sand Bag Analysis))
Compact storage near high-risk areas allows for easy access and immediate deployment without the need for an additional medium like water or sand
Engineered and manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed ANSI 2510 standards

Facility site-assessments, customized solutions, implementation plan development assistance and in-depth product & field deployment training

Additional Information/Links:

Portadam's Website - Flood Protection Section
Photos/Videos:

Flood Barrier Deployment Demonstration
Flood Protection Photo/Video Gallery

Thank you for considering Portadam's innovative flood protection solutions. I look forward to the opportunity to reconnect and discuss how our offerings can benefit your specific needs.

Best regards,

Luke Tiller
Portadam
806.778.4445