Good Afternoon Community Partners,

I had the pleasure of speaking with Leroy Moore the COO of the Tampa Housing Authority this afternoon and they have agreed to host a tour of their Encore Development as well as their West River development for us.  We have a few dates we would like for you to consider for the tour:

Please let me know if you are interested in joining us and if so please let me know which dates work best for you.

West River Redevelopment | Tampa Housing Authority, Florida (tampaha.org)

West River Redevelopment | Tampa Housing Authority, Florida (tampaha.org)

Regards,

cid:image001.jpg@01D9C619.D0A86840

cid:image002.jpg@01D9C619.D0A86840

Malcolm Kiner
COO

P 352.872.5500
ext. 7135
F 352.872.5507

1900 SE 4th Street
Gainesville, Florida 32641

GainesvilleHousingAuthority.org   cid:image003.png@01D9C619.D0A86840   cid:image004.png@01D9C619.D0A86840
GHA is CUSTOMER focused and PERFORMANCE driven!

Please Rate my Customer Service: https://gainesvillehousingauthority.org/customer-survey/

Florida has a very broad public records law. Under Florida law, both the content of e-mails and e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want the content of your e-mail or your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in person.

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List