Good Afternoon;

I hope you are doing well and Happy New Year 2024.
As a rule of thumb every American discards a tire every year (full four tire replacement every four years). Florida is one of the states the most concerned about the environment, and sustainable scrap tire treatment interests me.
I am a scientist and operate a small laboratory (my own) in Ontario (Canada). I have been in polymer product development for some 25 years. Lately I developed technology to reverse vulcanization (to properly treat scrap rubber for example that takes over 600 years to decompose naturally, like tires). I want to take that to production, Below are some articles highlighting my work

Can we have a video call about this opportunity?

Best regards,

Ben Chouchaoui

https://www.european-rubber-journal.com/article/2092428/canadian-lab-wins-grant-for-tire-rubber-devulcanisation-project

https://www.tyreandrubberrecycling.com/articles/uncategorised/issue-2022-3-now-available/

https://autosphere.ca/tires/2022/03/11/tire-recycling-effective-and-efficient-with-dr-ben-chouchaoui/

https://prod.rubbernews.com/technical-notebooks/devulcanizing-scrap-otr-tire-rubber-compounding-molding-solid-tire-idlers

https://hose-coupling-world.com/the-analysis-of-the-crimping-of-a-recycled-automobile-power-steering-rubber-composite-hose/

https://s3-prod.rubbernews.com/2023-02/RPN_20230220_tech_notebook.pdf

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List