Good afternoon Governor DeSantis,

I was Baker Acted in critical health crisis on 3/11/24 - 3/14/24 at Meridian Mental Health Hospital in Jacksonville, FL. I had $140 cash in my wallet, which was fat because of the cash inside of it. At discharge, my money had all of a sudden disappeared and my wallet was very light. I filed a grievance to no avail. The in-take person didn't bother counting my money in front of me nor was I in the right state of mind to ask to count my cash. I suffer greatly from mental health issues and that was the only cash I had in my possession, given to me by my parents during Christmas 2023. I believe there is something sketchy going in that facility. My cash is still missing and I have zero income. I need your help.

Ana Katen Galdamez
786-391-8858

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List