CNU 32.Cincinnati on May 15 - 18 in Cincinnati, OH will be a Congress to engage and celebrate urbanism in the Midwest. The Cincinnati region has been rebuilt harnessing its own diversity to overcome adversity. We want to see you there so we're extending our early bird rates through April 5!

What to Expect
Each year, we provide educational opportunities and practical training across a spectrum of core issues - as well as more in-depth or advanced topical discussions. Start planning your Congress experience with our full draft agenda. Educational opportunities at CNU 32 will intentionally connect our foundational principles with the Congress Focus on Restorative Urbanism

The annual Congress is also an opportunity to gather and equip our members with tools, skills, and knowledge that expand the individual and collective practice of New Urbanism. Whether it will be your first Congress or you're looking to brush up on New Urbanist fundamentals, check out the introductory and intermediate sessions offered at CNU 32 that make up our New Urbanism Starter Course

Call for Short Format Presentations
Learn from participants from nearly every field related to development and add your voice to the mix with a Short Format presentation. These presentations allow for a broad range of topics, innovations, and fresh perspectives. These are approximately 7 minutes and will be grouped together with other presentations of similar subject matter for a Saturday session. Submit your proposal today!

Lodging
CNU 32 will take place at the Hilton Netherland Plaza. We have limited rooms still available in our room block, which you can access through this link. Additional lodging options will be available soon. If you are looking for roommates or alternate housing options, please join our housing channel.

Land Acknowledgement
CNU acknowledges that the Congress will take place on the traditional land of the Adena, Hopewell, Myaamia, Shawandasse Tula, and Wazhazhe Manzhan Peoples. We also acknowledge that the Cincinnati region directly profited from the coerced labor of African people and their descendants, in the form of indentured servitude and the enforcement of the Fugitive Slave Laws in Ohio and enslavement in Kentucky. To learn more, please visit the Urban Native Collective.

Thank you to our committed CNU 32.Cincinnati sponsors. To become a Congress Sponsor, please visit our Sponsorships page.

Congress for the New Urbanism · 1720 N Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20036, United States
This email was sent to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]. To stop receiving emails, click here.

Created with NationBuilder, software for leaders.

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List