***This Email is Being Blind Copied to All Commissioners***

In addition to my previous email (below), the GMP as approved with Scorpio includes the installation of a Fire Station Warning Beacon along CR 235A in both directions.

To All,

During yesterday's Board of County Commissioners meeting, there were questions regarding the location of the new Fire Station 21 .

PMP
Road No.

 Project Description

 From

 -

 Treatment

Construction
Year

Estimated
Cost

647981

NW CR 235A

US 441

-

NW 190 Ave

SE - Reconstruction-FDR

2028

$               6,564,884

647982

NW CR 235A

NW 190 Ave

-

NW CR 236

SE - Reconstruction-FDR

2028

$             10,860,827

If you have any questions or require additional information, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Ramon D. Gavarrete, P.E.

Public Works Director

Alachua County Public Works

5620 NW 120th Lane

Gainesville, FL 32653

Direct:  (352) 548-1214

Fax:  (352) 337-6243

Cell:  (863) 381-6875

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F. S. 119). All e-mails to and from County Officials are kept as public records. Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

Ramon D. Gavarrete, PE
Public Works Director/County Engineer
Public Works
5620 NW 120th Lane • Gainesville • Florida • 32653
352-548-1214 (office) • (863) 381-6875 (mobile) • (352) 337-6243 (fax)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications, including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List