To view this email as a web page, click here

Mary,

The Microsoft 365 Conference is just a few weeks away. It’s taking place April 30-May 2 at the Swan and Dolphin, Orlando.

We would love to connect with you - and have a few ways to do that.

First, we are in booth #213 so stop by and say hello. Better yet, schedule a private 1:1 session with our team!

You’re also invited to join us for each of our technical sessions:

  • Balancing Act: Achieving Harmony Between Governance and Security for Optimal Microsoft 365 Management (check the conference agenda for date/time)
  • Laying the Foundation: Empowering Data Governance through SharePoint Document Management Systems (check the conference agenda for date/time)
Haven’t registered for the conference yet?
We can get you a $100 discount on your ticket!
Register here with promo code: COREVIEW100

Hope to see you there!
Roy Martinez

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List