We are pleased to announce a deadline extension for the NACo Achievement Awards application process

Having trouble viewing this email? Click Here

National Association of Counties
2024-AA-header_700x200_2745893.png
ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS DEADLINE EXTENDED
New Application Deadline: Friday, April 5
We are pleased to announce a deadline extension for the National Association of Counties (NACo) Achievement Awards application process. The new application deadline is Friday, April 5 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
By applying for an Achievement Award, your county can earn local and national recognition. Achievement Award winners have been featured in local media and in County News, and NACo frequently spotlights award-winning programs on Capitol Hill, at the White House, and in other county storytelling.
Counties will receive recognition in 18 categories covering a wide spectrum of county responsibilities. All winners receive an award certificate and customizable press releases. The 18 "best of category" winners will receive special recognition at the 2024 NACo Annual Conference.
All counties, parishes and boroughs are encouraged to apply. The process is quick and easy, and our team is here to help with any questions!
New Application Deadline
Applications are due Friday, April 5 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Questions?
NACo is here to help. Email [log in to unmask] and a member of the NACo Achievement Awards team will reach out to provide assistance.
National Association of Counties
660 North Capitol Street, NW, Suite 400
Washington, D.C. 20001
Twitter Facebook Linkedin Other
Did someone forward you this email? Sign up to stay up-to-date on topics affecting America’s counties!
Click here to unsubscribe.

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List