Hello Councilor Alford,

I was referred to you by my dear friend Gigi Simmons regarding our prevention work in Alachua County.  We have a strong team who is ready to address the needs of the County to provide prevention education to outdoor workers and are in the midst of submitting a grant to Mckesson to provide funding to proceed with the project.  We have support from UF Cancer Center and would love to schedule a call to discuss.  Upon submitting our grant a LOR would be extremely helpful !

Please let me know how we can connect.

Best
Laurie

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing via regular mail.

___________________________
Laurie Seavey
Director Sales & Operations
IMPACT Melanoma
One Concord Farms
490 Virginia Road
Concord, MA 01742
(C) 603-674-8156
(O) 800-557-6352
www.impactmelanoma.org

The season may be changing but remember to stay Sunsafe 365!

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List