Dear Commissioners,

Rebuilding Together is pleased to invite you to our kick-off event for a new program called She Builds, a women-led and women-focused safe and healthy housing program. We hope you will join us!

As our kick-off event is scheduled in Hawthorne on Saturday, March 30th, we hope you'll join us.

Volunteers will be on site providing repairs all morning, but we are inviting VIPs and Media to join us between 11am and 12pm to learn about the project, meet our program recipient, and see the work of Rebuilding Together and the Women's Giving Circle in action!

Please RSVP to either me, or Celine Hickey: [log in to unmask] for the specific site address if you can make it.

Please also let us know if you would be interested in speaking with press and we'll be happy to include your name on the media advisory.

Thank you for all you do, and we hope to see you next Saturday!

RD Bonnaghan
(he/him/his)

Executive Director

(352) 373-2573

www.RebuildingTogetherNCF.org

Repairing homes, revitalizing communities, rebuilding lives.

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List