I was just trying to go to work as a correctional officer after I just came back from a Army National Guard drill and Alachua County Sheriff's Office showed up at my house and job to harass me and arrest me. I tell them a inmate that got out of prison was harassing me and next thing I know they try to embarrass me at work but I wasn't there then they sent like 20 officers to my house One second I hear that they think I stole my own debit card then it was my own credit card but they don't know the bank name then I hear they thought I stole my own car and was trust passing on my own property. They have a power hungry problem and something against Florida Department of Corrections and the Army. We need to spend more money on fixing these roads and less on harassing good citizens. I pay a lot in construction costs and property taxes and have enough health problems with surgeries I had to get done than being harassed by Alachua County Sheriff's office. I also have a 820 credit score.

Access the MARY-ALFORD Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the MARY-ALFORD List