Most vacancies are open until filled, unless a deadline is provided. The archived oversight board minutes are available by copying/pasting the link on their page into your web browser. All newer minutes are at the bottom of the page.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Gina Peebles, CPRP
Assistant County Manager - Chief of Staff
County Manager's Office
12 SE 1st Street • Gainesville • FL • 32601
352-337-6279 (office) • 352-538-8265 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F.S.119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials and County Staff are kept as public records. Your e-mail
communications,
including your e-mail address, may be disclosed to the public and media at any time.

> On Nov 29, 2023, at 8:06 AM, Tamara Robbins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> CAUTION: This email originated from outside your organization. Exercise caution when opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders.
>

> Ms. Pebbles,
>
> The County website does not note the deadlines to apply for board vacancies. The Surtax oversite board also has vacancies, but a deadline to apply is not noted.
> The archive agendas and minutes are still not available for public access, as the BOCC requested at least two months ago.
> Tamara Robbins
>
> Sent from my iPad

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL