From: TANYA MURPHY <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 11:11 AM
To: BOCC (Only Commissioners) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Low hanging limbs on County Rd 234

Hello county commissioners,
Many tree limbs hang low in this road and besides being incredibly rough, it is also a hazard to vehicles of higher heights.  The area around the cemetery to Camps Canal is particularly bad with both issues (low limbs and very rough road).
Is there a way to have the addressed? We now have a damaged RV due to a limb.

Thank you,
Tanya Murphy
Sent from my iPhone

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL