-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2023 12:56 PM
To: BOCC (Only Commissioners) <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Michele Lieberman <[log in to unmask]>

Good Afternoon,

I'm writing to find out the status of an issue I raised last Oct regarding the refund the county owe those who were over-charged by GRU.

Your county tax on my bills were calculated on an errant value which resulted in the over-charge.
GRU admitted their mistake and has tried to rectify it on their end; but as of yet there has been nothing done by the county.

The County Manager was asked to look into this matter when I asked about this during public comment. I know staff is busy so I've tried to be patient.

If I missed your response regarding your findings on this matter, I apologize and would ask that you share that information with me again.

During these tough economic times every little bit helps.

Sincerely
Anthony 'no-tax-tony' Johnson

To unsubscribe from the KEN-CORNELL list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=KEN-CORNELL