I live at the entrance of Hills of Santa Fe at 9909 NW 25th Place, my home is one that has been flooded on multiple occasions.  I had a some feeling of perhaps the County was doing something to help remedy the poor drainage infrastructure in place by putting in the pumps at the entrance and when the berms went up on along 98th to the corner and around on 23rd.  Not sure what is going on but the pumps have been gone for over two (2) weeks, and the berms were removed over a month ago.  The rainy season is coming and I would like to know what the County is planning on doing to protect my home and the others homes located in this section.

Any response would be appreciated.

************************

Pamela Kay O'Steen, Legal Assistant to Jonathan M. Turner, Esquire, Florida Bar #85536

Scruggs, Carmichael & Wershow., P.A., Florida License #42783

NEW LOCATION AS OF JANUARY 24, 2023

4923 N.W. 43rd Street, Gainesville, FL 32606

Email:  [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]

Phone: (352) 416-3496   Fax: (352) 416-3528 or (352) 416-3529

************************

WIRE FRAUD ALERT - ALWAYS CALL TO VERIFY WIRING INSTRUCTIONS AND ANY REQUESTED CHANGES RECEIVED VIA EMAIL OR FAX.

************************

                       www.scwlegal.org

Our offices will be closed in observance of the following Holidays:

President’s Day - Monday February 20, 2023

Memorial Day - Monday May 29, 2023

Independence Day - Tuesday  July 4, 2023

Labor Day - Monday September 4, 2023

Veteran’s Day - Friday November 10, 2023

Thanksgiving - Thursday and Friday November 23 and 24, 2023

Christmas - Monday December 25, 2023

New Years - Monday January 1, 2024

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is attorney privileged and confidential.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Recipients should not file copies of this e-mail with publicly accessible records.  If you are not an addressee or an authorized agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to a designated addressee, you have received this e-mail in error, and any further review, dissemination distribution, copying or forwarding of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please do not read this message, but permanently delete it & notify us immediately by telephone, collect, or reply e-mail.  E-mail messages may contain viruses, worms or other malicious code. By reading the message & opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective action against such code. This law firm is not liable for any loss or damage arising from this message.

Access the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN List