Hi, Raemi,

Perhaps now that you've been elected you no longer have time to deal with some of these neighborhood issues.  Or maybe you have staff now that reads and prioritizes your correspondence, and mine was put at the bottom of the stack, but I am very disappointed that I've not yet received a response to my last email of several weeks ago.  (see last email above).

It's only a few months until the next "Summer Rain" season and all of the preemptive measures that were put in place last year to avoid further flowing water damage have been removed.  So far we've received no explanation, nor any hint of future pro-active plans.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't subject us to the horrible and extremely expensive results we experienced last year!

Please let us know if and why we've fallen off your radar screen.

Elections will return.  Memories will be long.

Thank you!
Jan