From: Shubert, Lauri
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 6:58 AM
To: Shubert, Lauri <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Vittur, Brandi <[log in to unmask]>; Webb, Paul <[log in to unmask]>; Evans, Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>; Tyler, David <[log in to unmask]>; Driggers Jr., James <[log in to unmask]>; Parks, Robert <[log in to unmask]>; Evans, Greg <[log in to unmask]>; Joyner-Howard, Doreen <[log in to unmask]>; Taulbee, Karen <[log in to unmask]>; Thrasher, Teresa <[log in to unmask]>; Knight, James <[log in to unmask]>; Lamey, Cassandra <[log in to unmask]>; Roberson, Amy <[log in to unmask]>; Brown, Achaia <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FDOT Local Government Programs Solicitation-Call for Projects for FY 2027 Funding

Dear Agency Partners,

The solicitation cycle for Local Government Programs for FY 2027 funding is now open. These programs allow us to partner together to bring much-needed roadway improvements to your community.  The Local Government Programs provided are as follows:

  *   Small County Road Assistance Program (SCRAP) - Baker, Bradford, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Levy, Madison, Nassau, Putnam, Suwannee, Taylor and Union.
  *   Small County Outreach Program (SCOP) - Baker, Bradford, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Levy, Madison, Nassau, Putnam, Suwannee, Taylor and Union.
  *   County Incentive Grant Program (CIGP) - ALL 18 counties in District 2.
  *   Transportation Regional Incentive Program (TRIP) - Alachua, Gainesville MTPO, Clay, Duval, Nassau, St. Johns, North Florida TPO.

Project applications should be submitted through OASIS, our web-based application system.  Attached, you will find the guidelines for navigating OASIS.  Before submitting applications for this solicitation cycle, please check your previous submittals in OASIS to see their programming status. If your agency would like to resubmit any applications from the last cycle that were not programmed, please email me with a list of those projects so I can change them back to "Drafting" status for you to update.  Updates should include a Capital Improvement Plan, Board Priority Rankings and Board approval date, an updated engineer's cost estimate, and a current signature and date of application.  A maximum of three project applications per County may be submitted, four if you have a capacity project.  The deadline for applications to be submitted in OASIS is February 3, 2023.

If I can assist you in any way, please give me a call.

Sincerely,
Lauri

[cid:image001.png@01D8F379.11921B90]