Mr. Gavarrete

Could we please receive an update on this request.

Also, please include Lynn Westoff, copied here, in any response as she is the new President of the Meadowbrook POA.

Thanks

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 11:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Jim Aggertt <[log in to unmask]>; Steve Smittle <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Flooding in Meadowbrook neighborhood

October 25, 2022

Mr. Ramon D. Gavarrete, PE

County Engineer

Alachua County Public Works

5620 NW 120th Lane

Gainesville, Florida 32653

Dear Mr. Gavarrete:

It has come to our attention that Mr. Chris Marcum has been in touch with the Alachua County Public Works Department regarding his plans for the Meadowbrook Golf Course.

Since the Golf Course is an integral part of the Meadowbrook Community, and especially since we have experienced recent flooding which damaged several homes, we would like to be a part of any planning which will affect the Meadowbrook Community.

Would you and your staff please be so kind as to provide us “a seat at the table” as plans for the golf course are formulated.  Whatever happens with development of the golf course has a direct impact on the entire Meadowbrook Community.

Sincerely yours,

Steve Smittle, President

Meadowbrook Property Owner’s Association

352.318.4898

P.S. We appreciate the time and expertise Mr. James Link has provided as we try to determine how to prevent further flooding.

CC: Alachua County Commissioners

          Jim Aggert, Vice President Meadowbrook Property Owner’s Association

Access the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN List