Good morning,

Thank you for attending the UF President’s Annual Holiday Party on Friday, December 2, at the Earl and Christy Powell University House.  We hope you enjoyed your experience. Below is a link to the photos from the event. I appreciate your time and Go Gators.

UF President’s Annual Holiday Party: UF President's Holiday Celebration by Verve Studio (pixieset.com)

Thank you,

Colleen Flage, MS, CMP

Executive Events Director

John and Mary Lou Dasburg House & Earl and Christy Powell University House Manager

University of Florida Office of the President

226 Tigert Hall, Gainesville, FL 32611-3150

P: (352) 392-9822 | F: (352) 392-9506 | [log in to unmask]

Access the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN List