From: Ken McGurn <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2022 3:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Alachua County Commission Alachua Commission <[log in to unmask]>; Linda McGurn <[log in to unmask]>; Moti Boaziz <[log in to unmask]>; Nathan Collier <[log in to unmask]>; Ron Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>; William Scheel <[log in to unmask]>; Adam Bass <[log in to unmask]>; Vanessa Iglesias <[log in to unmask]>; Hirofumi Leung <[log in to unmask]>; Hoch Shitama <[log in to unmask]>; bill bryson <[log in to unmask]>; robert <[log in to unmask]>; Brian Peddie <[log in to unmask]>; Mike Fernandez <[log in to unmask]>; Crabbe, Nathan <[log in to unmask]>; Kirchman, Donia <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Ralf Remshardt <[log in to unmask]>; Mike Fernandez <[log in to unmask]>; Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; City of Gainesville all email <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Serious trip hazards

I am told someone reported to the city a serious trip / fall Friday night with scrapes and a large bruise. While the people working to fix these trip hazards are doing a great job, there are so many that the concern is it will take forever to address them all. Perhaps devoting a bit more money now would avoid trip and fall settlements in the meantime.

My compliments again to the workmen who are doing the actual repairs. Their workmanship is great. I have to look hard to actually see the repairs.

Access the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN List