From: trysh travis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 7:31 AM
To: Raemi Eagle-Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: LWV 411 information

Commissioner Eagle-Glenn— As I prepared to vote today, I reviewed all the candidate and issue information gathered by the League of Women Voters through their 411 site. As registered Democrat who often crosses party lines to vote, I was gravely disappointed to see that most of the Republican candidates had not provided the LWV with biographical information or position statements. You were an exception to that rule, and I wanted to express my thanks. More than ever, citizens need access to clear and correct information about the issues and candidates they are voting on. I’m a teacher, and I see first hand how important—and difficult— it is for young people to obtain such information. Thank you for participating in the League’s long non-partisan tradition of voter education.

Trysh Travis, Gainesville

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing via regular mail.

Sent from my iPhone, hence maybe bit terse.

Access the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN List