Hi everyone,

I have received a few rsvp’s for the November 30th meeting, thank you!! For those of you who haven’t responded, it’s not too late, please let me know if you can make it.

We appreciate all of your support, it truly helps make a difference in our students’ lives.

Have a great day!

Heather 😊

Heather Middaugh

UF Office of the President

(On Behalf of President Kent Fuchs)

__   _____________________________________

Heather Middaugh

Administrative Support AST II – Office of the President

University of Florida

PO Box 113150

226 Tigert Hall

Gainesville, FL 32611-3150

Office:  352-392-1311

Fax: 352-392-9506

www.president.ufl.edu

Hi everyone,

We would like to invite you to the bi-annual Community Alcohol Coalition meeting which is scheduled for Wednesday, November 30, 2022 from 10:00am to 12:00pm at Emerson Hall (Ballroom B).

The Community Alcohol Coalition provides an opportunity for campus and community stakeholders to gather and discuss community data, current research, and policy considerations as it pertains to high-risk and underage substance activity.

The last scheduled meeting was cancelled in March 2020 due to COVID.  President Fuchs and Vice President for Student Life Heather White appreciate your attendance and help to re-engage our community with this important initiative.

Please RSVP your attendance to this email as soon as possible, and please let us know if someone else from your represented area should also be included and/or attend in your place.

If you have any questions or need follow-up, the contact person is Mick Earley, please feel free to reach out to him directly at ([log in to unmask] or 352-392-1265).

Warm regards,

Heather Middaugh

UF Office of the President

(On Behalf of President Kent Fuchs)

__   _____________________________________

Heather Middaugh

Administrative Support AST II – Office of the President

University of Florida

PO Box 113150

226 Tigert Hall

Gainesville, FL 32611-3150

Office:  352-392-1311

Fax: 352-392-9506

www.president.ufl.edu

Access the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the RAEMI-EAGLE-GLENN List