Good morning,

In an ongoing effort to communicate and coordinate with officials from the local municipalities in Northeast Florida, FDOT District Two is excited to share our latest District Two Safety Newsletter. This quarterly newsletter highlights some of the critical, and often unseen, work that FDOT is conducting to improve the overall efficiency and safety of our transportation network throughout the 18 counties which make up District Two. We understand that safety is a responsibility that we all share, and FDOT is committed to improving the safety of our state roadway system and working with local municipalities to address your needs as well.

Should you have any questions regarding this email, please reach out to Ryan Asmus at 386-961-7443 or via email at [log in to unmask].

Brian Brooker, P.E.

Florida Department of Transportation - District 2

1109 South Marion Avenue

Lake City, FL 32025

Mobile: (386) 438-9250

Email: [log in to unmask]

Access the ANNA-PRIZZIA Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the ANNA-PRIZZIA List