From: Charlie Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Feb 11, 2022 3:53 pm
Subject: Requested Information

Good Afternoon Heather:

During the notice of last week as being placed on Administrative Leave by the CM, I was directed and I concurred to immediately prepare to turn over to you my computer, the County phone and access key to County buildings. Because of this, I have not communicated with anyone other than you and because of your guidance not to talk with County employees, I pray that your investigation into this alleged offense is thoroughly done. However, I do believe that I should have access to all, and any records created prior to being placed on administrative leave.

I truly believe that the CM wants a fair and unbiased review of this issue. That is all that I want as a full review will provide the facts that there was no harmful intent to intentionally bypass any of the hiring procedures.

Upon your receipt of this email, I am respectfully requesting that the County provide me with the following documents by 1:00pm on February 16, 2022 and there's any cost I will absorb that cost:

1) copies of hiring referrals from HR to Facilities Department for the Facilities Manager's Position (Position vacated with Steve's departure for employment with the Library District) Administration Assistant (reclass), Custodial Supervisor (reclass), Building Services Coordinator (reclass), 2 custodial positions for full time and 6 custodial positions to back fill 12 part time positions.
2) copies of all hiring matrix prepared by the Facilities Department and sent to the HR department for review and approval
3) copies of qualifying questions and screening information used to set up interviews.
4) employee names and positions of each member on the interviewing panels for each position and recommendations for hiring.
5) copies of each EAF and related information on each position as noted in NEOGOV.
6) copies of any recommended corrective actions via email from HR to the Facilities department needing to be made with the hiring process and or matrix and was the corrections made by the department? If so, please provide the outcome.
7) copy of any emails requesting HR assistance in the hiring process before engaging the Facilities Senior Staff Assistance.
8) copies of all emails between personnel in the HR department to Facilities personnel relating to the processing of EAFs, advertisement and advertisement close out, HR screening and referrals to the department.
9) copies of any emails relating to the hiring involvement or process over the past 90 days from the Facilities Department Director to the Facilities Senior Staff Assistant, to the HR Agent/s and or through the Temporary services employee, regarding the interviewing for the Administrative Staff Assistant position in Facilities.
10) copies of any emails and or communication from the Facilities Director, Building Services Coordinator and or the Facilities Senior Staff Assistant reporting that the information showing on the Facility Director's screen was not the same that was shown on the HR agent and perhaps Senior Staff Assistant was seeing.
11) copies of any conversations and or records of phone calls between the Senior Staff Assistant and Temp Services Assistant from November 1, 2021 to February 4, 2022.
12) records of any conversations between the Facilities Senior Staff Assistant, HR Agent and the Temporary Office Assistant with Temporary Services.
13) records of any emails and or phone conversations between the HR department/Agent, Facilities Senior Staff Assistant and the Grounds and Custodial Supervisor.
14) copies of any email or communication between personnel in the Alachua County Library District and Alachua County Facilities Department and or Alachua County HR department.
15) copy of the HR liaison role in the hiring process
16) copy of the HR agent job description
17) copy of the Facilities Senior Staff Assistant job description.

Lastly, please indicated if the alleged hiring practices resulted in any employees being actually hired.

Thanks for your attention and I look forward to your response.

Charlie

Access the ANNA-PRIZZIA Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the ANNA-PRIZZIA List