Dear Hutch:
Thank you for your dedication to preserving the natural beauty of Alachua County through Wild Spaces Public Places and Alachua Forever and many projects to protect our natural resources !
Thank you for your foresight in planning Depot Park as a green space for all generations to enjoy and for making it accessible to people with physical challenges!
It is indeed located strategically within walking or bicycling for downtown citizens.
           If it is permitted and you are able to do so, would you please ask the BOCC to copy and forward my many emails written to you regarding the future of the West End Golf Course to the incoming commissioners?
The serious issue is to save the Green Space and allow us access to using it for recreational purposes for inter generations.
Preserve and conserve for the future generations.
         Thank you for reading and listening to my concerns about saving the Green Space.
            Best wishes for a happy retirement!
             Sincerely,
Laura Dearinger
11/17/2020