Dear Commissioners,

The federal deadline for permitted PPE is right around the corner.  Please know our mobile UV disinfection machine “the Jaguar” meets all criteria for reimbursement.  The Jaguar uses high intensity Ultra-Violet Light to kill viruses including Covid-19.   The Jaguar has been proven by an independent third party laboratory (Intertek) to kill 99.9% of all viruses.

Our equipment is used by companies such as FEDEX, nursing homes, and government office buildings throughout the U.S.  The Jaguar has a 12,000 hour warranty for the light system and over time is more cost effective than chemical cleaning.

Please find the attached brochure for more information. Feel free to call me with any questions.

Thank you

Grace Bartlett

Marketing Manager
Organic Light Technologies, LLC.

210.560.6362

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(ROBERT-HUTCHINSON,SIGNOFF);