Good Morning,

I hope this email finds you well. We are excited to share that our Grant Project Report and Impact Management (GPRIM) software solution now qualifies for CARES Act Funding, as it aids in directly fighting COVID-19.

Our Grant Project Report and Impact Management (GPRIM) software offers government entities a solution to enhance their ability to manage, enhance, and report on its various Health and Human Services activities. Corecentra’s GPRIM software tackles several unique challenges created by the pandemic with next-generation digital infrastructure, dashboards, and analytical tools.

Due to the immediate urgency in fighting COVID-19,  GPRIM can be deployed in 48-72 hours and does not require a lengthy implementation and training—because it was designed with counties and frontline organizations in mind. It is a cloud-hosted software that can be offered as a private cloud for additional security.

We have attached our CARES Act Qualified proposal below.

Corecentra’s GPRIM platform can easily manage and integrate the array of different operating components while automating the time-consuming, complex, and mission-critical tasks, including:
  1. Granular management and analysis of grants and other monies allocated to HHS-specific COVID response efforts (e.g. PPE for test sites, funds for contact tracing, etc.);
  2. Robust tracking of COVID-related projects, services, and activities and the associated costs, with information automatically ‘rolling up’ from the project-level to hierarchical reporting levels;
  3. Tracking of CARES Act-related project worksheets, invoices, payment schedules & status, and other compliance docs, to accelerate filing, reimbursements, and appeals (if necessary);
  4. Rich dashboards with real-time social, health, economic, and financial performance and risk updates for CARES Act reporting purposes, County finance review, and other regulatory and compliance requirements;
  5. Provide full audit and compliance capability for COVID-related documents, costs, utilization, and impact/performance yields;
  6. Track real-time profit and loss for grant-supported County projects;
  7. Operations management for COVID response projects, with built-in features to assign and monitor tasks, action items, and risks;
  8. Real-time / near-real-time integration and display of performance data from fixed and mobile test sites, contact tracing, and other COVID-related health initiatives.
We are excited to offer up to a 90% discount on GPRIM to support front line agencies in their pandemic efforts. We are standing by to answer questions or provide additional information. Thank you for your time and attention.

Warm Regards,
Dilbag Singh

NOTE: For counties and agencies with new/growing Contact Tracing programs, Corecentra has partnered with established contact tracing organizations to provide a well-designed package of trained personnel + integrated data collection tools. GPRIM accelerates the gathering and analysis of high-quality tracing data to help leaders make quick, proactive decisions to protect public health.

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROBERT-HUTCHINSON