Preview
NEW BOOK: A Little Book About Workplace Culture

One of the most meaningful things we can do with our time is to help to create workplaces where people like to work. Our hope is that this book will be the spark that ignites conversations in workplaces about the importance of healthy workplace cultures.
The Culture Question – How to Create a Workplace Where People Like to Work

When a workplace culture is purposely created to be respectful and inspiring, employees are happier, more productive, and more engaged. By exploring six key elements that make up a healthy workplace culture, this book answers two fundamental questions: “How does your organization’s culture impact how much people like where they work?” and “What can you do to make it better?”
The Ordinary Leader – 10 Key Insights for Building and Leading a Thriving Organization

An ordinary leader is someone who leads a small organization or team that is doing great things. Author Randy Grieser presents 10 key insights for building and leading a thriving organization. Writing for leaders everywhere, he inspires, motivates, and explains how to make each insight a reality in your organization.
ONLINE TRAINING
We offer four different training options for over 50 topics:

Live Virtual Workshops
Actively engage with trainers and other participants in our full-day workshops.

Live Webinars
Join our one-hour live webinars.

On-Demand Workshops
View previously recorded full-day workshops at your own pace.

On-Demand Webinars
Easily access one-hour webinars anytime and anywhere.

For more information, please visit our website: www.ctrinstitute.com

Regards,

Alexis Johnston
Public Workshop Coordinator
Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute

Toll Free: 877-353-3205
Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.ctrinstitute.com

We envision a world where everyone is trauma-informed.
Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute, 2751 Hennepin Avenue South, Suite 715, Minneapolis, MN, 55408, United States
window.NREUM||(NREUM={});NREUM.info={"beacon":"bam-cell.nr-data.net","licenseKey":"d3d5c809d5","applicationID":"459225747","transactionName":"M1JQYEMHVhFXB0AMXAoYZ0ZYSUwSWhdcBEEBGUJcQQ==","queueTime":0,"applicationTime":57,"atts":"HxVHFgsdRU4UBRZfSBlK","errorBeacon":"bam-cell.nr-data.net","agent":""}

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROBERT-HUTCHINSON