e26.POLITICO-LIVE-logo-and-social_REV_Politico-Live-Black.png
10a.20191212-PLAYBOOK-INVITE.jpg
REGISTER TO WATCH HERE
Presented by
c.H.08.089.Uber_Logo_Black_RGB-1-.png
The coronavirus pandemic—and the anxiety, isolation and disruption of routines and support that it has imposed—has exacerbated the mental health crisis in America. Kids, teens and college students have been out of school for months, away from their friends, as well as their teachers and counselors. Seniors, particularly those in nursing homes, have been on lockdown, unable to see their loved ones, and depending on uncertain technology and staffing. Many have lost friends and family.

Join POLITICO on Thursday, Nov. 19, at 9 AM ET for a virtual deep-dive conversation on what we’ve learned and how we can emerge from this crisis with a strong approach to mental and behavioral health. Our case study will be Florida—one of the hardest-hit states in the nation in terms of intensity and duration of the outbreak, and the number of seniors.
KEYNOTE CONVERSATION
39767dff925f17605f64fed3adaf067b.Screen-Shot-2020-11-10-at-10.41.54-AM.png
PANEL CONVERSATION
39767dff925f17605f64fed3adaf067b.Screen-Shot-2020-11-10-at-10.41.54-AM.png
#POLITICOHealth

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROBERT-HUTCHINSON