DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFICULTIES THE GRACE ANNUAL CELEBRATION HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR THIS THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19 AT 6PM.

So you're ready to help GRACE end homelessness in our community? Make plans to tune in NOW to the VIRTUAL Annual Celebration to hear about what we’ve accomplished this year, how we’ve adapted to the pandemic, and - best of all - what’s ahead for GRACE and our mission to end homelessness in the community!

The LIVE Annual Celebration kicks off Hunger & Homelessness Awareness week here in Alachua County. You will hear from our Executive Director, Jon DeCarmine about the amazing work our team is doing every day.

PLUS, you will be the FIRST to hear exciting news about the future of GRACE. What are you waiting for?!? Click the Watch LIVE button now to tune in!

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROBERT-HUTCHINSON