Hi Robert,

I just wanted to remind you to join my webinar this Thursday. Trust me...you don't want to miss this webinar.

The late Stephen Covey provided a great roadmap which I was able to adapt into the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Project TeamsIn this webinar, I will cover the habits that enable best-in-class owner organizations to perform 5x better than their peers on capital project management.

Here are the details:

What: Webinar addressing 7 Habits of Highly Effective Project Teams

When: November 19 at 2pm EST

Who: Chris Bell

Click here to reserve your seat.

 If you can't make it, please register and I’ll send you the on-demand recording to watch at your leisure.

Sincerely,

Chris Bell
e-Builder, A Trimble Company

We respect your inbox. You may choose to unsubscribe at any time.

To unsubscribe from the ROBERT-HUTCHINSON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.alachuacounty.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROBERT-HUTCHINSON